Langtang Valley trekking is more interested for over aged and first time travellers clients. This trekking isn’t much physically difficult. And not much high altitude to walk. Langtang Valley is quite and peaceful just situated north of Kathmandu.We can go there by any kinds of land transportation. Just there isn’t available to fly. Only Helicopters are available if in case only. So anyway from this trekking route we can view the mountains just bellow the 8000m. But however views are incredible beauty. Langtang valley trekking is mostly chosen by short time Nepal travellers too.
- Easy for all age group.
- Easy for short time travellers.
- beautiful mountain valley.
- Less probable of Altitude Sickness.
- Beautiful Mountains view by easy trip.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02 Drive to Syafrubensi.
Day 03 Trek to Sherpagaun.
Day 04 Trek to Langtang Village.
Day 05 Trek to Kyanjing Gumba.
Day 06 Rest day, Hike to ( Tserko ri 4983m / Kyanjing ri 4700m ) for the best view.
Day 07 Trek down to Lama Hotel.
Day 08 Trek to Safrubensi via Sherpagaun.
Day 09 Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 10 Sight seeing in Kathmandu.
Day 11 International departure.
Arrival in Kathmandu We will pick up you from Airport to hotel in Thamel. Evening will be welcome dinner and trekking information by guide.
Here we do start our mountain journey by public Transportation. The road is mostly off road for the day. The Langtang national Park head quarter from Dhunche we should take national park permit for the trek. Then syafrubensi is last destination for day. Probably will take 7/8 hours to get Syafrubensi(1450m)
Well we start to walk through the Langtang river. The whole day we do walk in side the Jungle. Some wild animals monkeies, deers are probable to see on the way. Lama hotel(2450m) is also in the deep forest. Lodges are very basic. probably you need to walk 6/7 hours.
This day also we walk mostly in the deep forest. But arround an from Lama hotel then you will start to see Mt, Langtang Lirung. So just from Ghodatabela you will get little oped place and valley. Langtang(3440m) is little comfortable to stay. This day also aprox walking 6/7 hours.
This is the shortest day to walk for the whole trek. Just2;30/3 hours to walk from Langtang to Kyanjing Gumba(3850m). But after your lunch you should do free walk above the village. At leat 200/300m higher than the village. kyanjing is also comfortable place to stay.
Well this the day for you to choose. If you are enough strong then you can walk up to Tserko Ri(4983m) with your packed food. it’s little challenge way to be on the top of Tserko ri. Anyway if you want little easier then Kyanjing Ri(4700m) is another option for you. Kyanging Ri is just up to Kyanjing Gumba.But we encourage you for the Tserko Ri. which is one of tbe best view point arround the Langtang valley. If you go Tserko Ri then it will take 8/9 hours to do up
7 down both way.
Well ths all way is just same way that you have waled before. just distance is longer than going up.
Ok here we take another way for the Syafrubensi. So this day eill be also little longer than normal way. But it’s more beautiful trail to walk and view some landscape and mountains.
Well same way to back Kathmandu by public bus driving.
Well here one day is for you. You can make sightseeing in Kathmandu. If you need Help then tell us.
Ok finaly it time to back home. We will drop you to airport by Car/Taxi. And we thank you to being with us.
- Airport pick up and drop by private taxi / Car.
- Welcome & farewell dinner (with cultural dance) in Kathmandu.
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu for 3 nights with breakfast.
- Pubic transortation Kath-Syafrubensi-Kath to all clients & necessary staffs.
- 3 meals during trekking days.( breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- 3 times ( one cup per time) tea/ coffee during the trek.
- All permits (National park, TIMS & Local) & all Government taxes.
- An English speaking government licence holder Guide & porter between each of two clients & their wages, meals, transportation & insurance for during working days .
- Fresh fruits dessert every evening after dinner .
- international air ticket & and visa fee.
- Wifi, mobile/ battery charge ( power bank is highly recommend), hot shower during trekking lodge .
- All drinks soft & hard. ( Water, beer, coke, Tea/ coffee if more than limitation etc..
- Tips for staff and donation, personal expenses .
- Clients insurance. ( But we help to arrange your rescue if incase).
- Which aren't in included list.