“Annapurna Circuit” is one of the most popular trekking route in Nepal. Accommodation and food are better than other trekking route. Just a night before the pass is very basic. This trek is long. But all days are interesting to views the scenery of green valley and white mountains. Annapurna has varieties of trekking area. This is the best one among them. And The Tilicho lake(4919m) is known by the highest lake of the world. Which is such a beautiful to see. Muktinath Temple is famous for Buddhist and Hindu both. This Temple is related to non-sacrifice animal. Even Hindu people are non- sacrifice group. Thorong La pass is a challenge walk. But it’s very fruitfull.
- Tilicho (4919m) the highest lake of the world.
- Thorong La pass (5416m).
- Many mountains views. Manaslu, Annapurna II, III, IV and more…
- Buddhist Monestires and Buddhist-Hindu pilgrim Muktinath temple.
- Old villages.
Day 01 Arrival at Kathmandu.
Day 02 Drive to Besisahar and Dharapani.
Day 03 Trek to Chame.
Day 04 Trek to Upper Pisang.
Day 05 Trek to Ngawal.
Day 06 Trek to Manang.
Day 07 Acclimatization day & Hike to around Manang’
Day 08 Trek to Sirikharka.
Day 09 Tilicho Base Camp.
Day 10 Trek to Tilicho lake and back way to Sirichaur.
Day 11 Trek to Yak kharka.
Day 12 Trek to Thorong Phedi/ High Camp.
Day 13 Trek to Muktinath via Thorong la pass(5416m).
Day 14 Trek down to Jomsom.
Day 15 Flight to Pokhara.
Day 16 Sight seeing in Pokhara.
Day 17 Drive to Kathmandu farewell dinner in evening.
Day 18 International departure .
Well we welcome and pick up you at airport and transfer to hotel at Thamel.
After the breakfast in hotel then we get our reserved jeep for Dharapani. We will take direct jeep via Besisahar. Evening we will stay at Dharapani.
Well from here our actual trek start. This day we will walk along the road for whole day. Just some part we can avoid. The trail is easy. We stay at Chame, the official headquarter of Manang.
Well this day also easy start. And also we follow roads until launch palce called Dhikur Pokhari. Then after lunch we cross the suspension bridge over the Marshyangdi river and we get Upper Pisang for accommodation to night
Um from this place we are getting more mountains views and high elevation. We should walk slow and carefully. Well from here walk about an hour is easy. Then we have to climb up to a old Gyaru village. From Gyaru is easier way to Ngawal village. We will have lunch and stay here. Also we can continue to manang to make reduce the days
Walk easy way to Manang
Rest/Acclimatizaiin day. However we do side trip to Ice lake with pack lunch or cookie. From Ice lake we can have massive Annapurnas and many mountains view. It will take 4/5 hours.
Well we go to Shri Kharka. But we do slow walk.There are 2 lodges in Shri Kharka.
This day will be interesting of many blue sheeps and and mountain goats walking around the trail. How ever we have to be very careful of rock falling trail. The trail is interesting but we should be very careful before the Tilicho base camp lodges. There are 3/4 lodges at base camp.
Well after early breakfast we go up to Tilicho lake with enough drinking water and snacks for the way. After the lake view we walk back to base camp and lunch. Then after lunch we walk back to Shri Kharka with carefully. It will be quiet long day.
Then this day will not be long. Probaly we will able to get lunch in Yak Kharka. We get back to Annapurna circuit trail again.
Well this day is also easy trail. But we should do it by relax and slowly. Just before Thorong phedi, there is also rock falling area. We should be very careful during this part. We will get phedi for lunch. Then after lunch we can continue up for another an hour to high camp. Also can stop in Phedi too.
Um!!! The the most fruitful day of whole trip. And also will be challenge too. Ake sure that you have enough drinking water and snack, cookies, food for long day. It will take aprox 7/8 hours to get lodge. At the top don’t waste long time. Just have tea break. If tea shop is opened. Generally tea shop is only on busy season. Then after pictures and film on top(5416m) then get down to Muktinath.
Okay congratulations a lots for being success above 5416 and highest lake tilicho. Now time to get civilization as soon as fast. So we manage reserved jeep from Jomsom to direct Pokhar via Jomsom and Marpha village. It will be little long drive. If we have time then we can spend short time in Tatopani (hot spring) on the way.
Well in Pokhara, There are some interesting places to see and visit. Mountain museum, Gupteswor cave, Davi’s fall, Seti river, Phewa lake boating. You can ask to your guide for help.
Well evening will be your fare well dinner with Nepalese cultural dance. Some times cultural dance will not run because lack of customers.
- Airport Pick-up and drop by private vehicle.
- Kathmandu 2 nights and Pokhara 2 nights accommodation including breakfast at 3* hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner ( with cultural dance) in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu-Dharapani transport via Benshisahar by reserved Jeep.(Local t5ransportation is available. We cannot be at Dharapani in a day)
- All necessary permits (ACAP, TIMS ) and government taxes.
- An English speaking government license holder trekking guide, 1 porter between each of two clients.
- Staffs wages, meals, transportation, insurance for working days.
- Sleeping bag, walking poles and crampons on the occasion.
- One trekking route map among the group.
- 3 meals during trekking days in trekking lodges. ( lunch, dinner and breakfast).
- 3 cups of tea/ coffee ( each cup with each meals)
- Fresh fruits dessert every evening after dinner.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Muktinath-Pokhara will provide private reserved jeep for clients and guide. Jomsom - Kathmandu local transportation for other staffs.
- Pokhara-Kathmandu tourist bus tickets for clients and guide.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Clients insurance (we manage your rescue if in case.)
- Staffs tips, donation, and personal expenses.
- Drinks ( alcoholic, water, cold drinks.) and ( tea/ coffee if more than limitation only)
- Pokhara sightseeing.
- Mobile battery charge (power bank recommend), Wi-Fi, hot shower during trekking lodges.
- Expenses due to mishaps, Landslide, political those case extra will charge as per actual.
- Expenses not given in included section.