“Annapurna Circuit” is one of the most popular trekking route in Nepal. Accommodation and food are better than other trekking route. Just a night before the pass is very basic. This trek is long. But all days are interesting to views the scenery of green valley and white mountains. Annapurna has varieties of trekking area. This is the best one among them. And The Tilicho lake(4919m) is known by the highest lake of the world. Which is such a beautiful to see. Muktinath Temple is famous for Buddhist and Hindu both. This Temple is related to non-sacrifice animal. Even Hindu people are non- sacrifice group. Thorong La pass is a challenge walk. But it’s very fruitfull.
- Tilicho (4919m) the highest lake of the world.
- Thorong La pass (5416m).
- Many mountains views. Manaslu, Annapurna II, III, IV and more…
- Buddhist Monestires and Buddhist-Hindu pilgrim Muktinath temple.
- Old villages.
Day 01 Arrival at Kathmandu.
Day 02 Drive to Besisahar and Dharapani.
Day 03 Trek to Chame.
Day 04 Trek to Upper Pisang.
Day 05 Trek to Ngawal.
Day 06 Trek to Manang.
Day 07 Acclimatization day & Hike to around Manang’
Day 08 Trek to Sirikharka.
Day 09 Tilicho Base Camp.
Day 10 Trek to Tilicho lake and back way to Sirichaur.
Day 11 Trek to Yak kharka.
Day 12 Trek to Thorong Phedi/ High Camp.
Day 13 Trek to Muktinath via Thorong la pass(5416m).
Day 14 Trek down to Jomsom.
Day 15 Flight to Pokhara.
Day 16 Sight seeing in Pokhara.
Day 17 Drive to Kathmandu farewell dinner in evening.
Day 18 International departure .
- Airport Pick-up and drop by private vehicle.
- Kathmandu 2 nights and Pokhara 2 nights accommodation including breakfast at 3* hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner ( with cultural dance) in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu - Besisahar transport by reserve vehicle. Besisahar - Dharapani transport by local available reserve jeep.
- All necessary permits (ACAP, TIMS ) and government taxes.
- An English speaking government license holder trekking guide, 1 porter between each of two clients.
- Staffs wages, meals, transportation, insurance for working days.
- Sleeping bag, walking poles and crampons on the occasion.
- One trekking route map among the group.
- 3 meals during trekking days in trekking lodges. ( lunch, dinner and breakfast).
- 3 cups of tea/ coffee ( each cup with each meals)
- Fresh fruits dessert every evening after dinner.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Jomsom - Pokhara domestic air tickets for clients and guide. Jomsom - Kathmandu local transportation for other staffs.
- Pokhara-Kathmandu tourist bus tickets for clients and guide.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Clients insurance (we manage your rescue if in case.)
- Staffs tips, donation, and personal expenses.
- Drinks ( alcoholic, water, cold drinks.) and ( tea/ coffee if more than limitation only)
- Pokhara sightseeing.
- Mobile battery charge (power bank recommend), Wi-Fi, hot shower during trekking lodges.
- Expenses due to mishaps, Landslide, political those case extra will charge as per actual.
- Expenses not given in included section.