Near Annapurna , there are more then dozen of trekking routs. Ghorepani- Poonhill trek is one of the most popular. But we organize more than only Ghorepani- Poonhill. We organize also include Mulde Peak. Which one is more beautiful and very less people use to go there. Anyway we organize it for 5 days. This trek provides you one of the beautiful views of mountains Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, Annapurna, Nilgiri and more with green forest. If you plan there for mid of Match to April then the colour of forest would change to red because of rhododendron flowers all over the jungle. This Mulde peak trip isn’t well known by most of travellers. So this one is peaceful too. And this one will give you more satisfy.
- Green forest.
- Mountain views.
- Peaceful Environment and Pokhara lake city.
- Short Trek for holidays holders.
- Easy for all age group.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02 Drive to Pokhara.
Day 03 Drive to Nayapul and trek to Komrong danda via Ghandruk.
Day 04 Trek to Dobato.
Day 05 Trek to Ghorepani.
Day 06 Trek down to Hile.
Day 07 Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara.
Day 08 Drive to Kathmandu. Farewell dinner with cultural dance performace.
Day 09 International departure.
Arrival in Kathmandu. We will pick up you from Airport to hotel.Evening will be meeting in office.Introduction with guide Welcome dinner and trekking information by guide.
Drive to Pokhara by standard tourist bus. Your trekking guide will be with you. Tourist bus will take about 7-8 hours to get Pokhara Evening can make boating. And Guide will let you know the next day program.
Well here we start to our journey to Mountain. So today we take Taxi/private vehicle from Pokhara to Nayapul about 1;30 hours, then we do start to wlak through the Modi river to Syauli Bazar. Here probably will be lunch break and walk up about 1;30 hours. Then also we need to walk gradual up trail via Ghandruk Village to Komrong. Total walking time will be aprox 6/7 hours.
This day probably the most difficult day of whole trip. This day is just going up mostly. Mostly the trail goes inside the deep forest. This trail is less crowed than normal Ghorepani trail. Lodges & food are acceptable. 7/8 hours we need to walk.
Early morning we should go up to Mulde peak for sunrise view above the Mountains. Mulde peak (3600m) is one of the best view point in this trekking route. From here we can view Mt. Dhaulagiri (8153m), Annapurna South ( 7219m), Fishtail(6993m), Nilgiri, & more. Anyway from the Dobato to Mulde is just about 30 minutes. Then after the view should come back for breakfast to lodge and start to walk ahead your left way to Ghorepani. Evening can go up to Poonhill for sunset views above the same mountains as well morning viewed. Anyway food & accommodation are much better here than other places.
Well early morning for sunrise view , we should go up to Poonhill (3210m). It’s about 50 minutes to an hour to get top. It’s so much crowded place. But views we already we know..Then after the views come down to lodge for breakfast. After breakfast huge way down to walk. Half way is in deep forest and half way in civilization.
Um ! the last day to walk. just walk about 2/3 hours to nayapul and take taxi to Pokhara. The left day in pokhara is up to you. You are free for your all. Accommodation & breakfast is with us.
Well all the road is same & will back to Kathmandu by similar standard tourist bus. Evening will farewell dinner with official staff for your feedback. Dinner will be fixed Nepalese meal with nepalese cultural dance performance.
Well, here you have to look for your home. We thank you for being with us. We drop you to airport by private vehicle. Thank you ” Namaste ‘
- Airport pick up and drop by private taxi / Car.
- Welcome & farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara including breakfast for nights total.
- Transportation Kath-Pokhara-Kath by standard tourist bus And Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara by reserved Car/ jeep.
- 3 meals during trekking days.( breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- 3 times ( one cup per time) tea/ coffee during the trek.
- All permits (ACAP, TIMS, Local).
- Guide & porters wages, meals, transportation & insurance for during working days .
- Fresh fruits dessert every evening after dinner .
- International air ticket & and visa fee.
- Wifi, mobile/ battery charge(power bank is highly recommend), hot shower during trekking lodge .
- All drinks soft & hard. ( Water, beer, coke, Tea/ coffee if more than limitation etc..
- Tips for staff and donation .
- Personal expenses .
- Clients insurance. ( But we help to arrange your rescue if incase).
- Which aren't in included list.