Annapurna base camp is such a popular trekking for all age group. It is physically easier and less probable of altitude mountain sickness (AMS). The maximum altitude is just 4130m above the sea level.And it is very famous for mountain travellers because of comfortable trekking trail with incredible mountains view just very near and far from your eyes. Lodges are also acceptable . But always crowed and busy. From this way you can see Mt. Annapurna I (8091m.) just nearby your eyes with huge glacier. And more beautiful mountains Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), Annapurna south, Annapurna III, Hiuchuli, and more small unnamed peaks. Not only mountains,but also green forest along the clean rivers too.
- Trekking for all season.
- Trekking for all age group.
- High Mountains views.
- Green Forest.
- Gurung people culture.
- For short holidays.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02 Drive to Pokhara.
Day 03 Drive to Nayapul and trek to Komrong danda.
Day 04 Trek to Lower Sinuwa.
Day 05 Trek to Deurali.
Day 06 Trek to Annapurna Base camp.
Day 07 Trek to Bamboo.
Day o8 Trek to Jhinu.
Day 09 Trek to Matque and drive to Pokhara.
Day 10 Drive to Kathmandu. Farewell dinner with cultural dance performance.
Day 11 International departure.
Arrival in Kathmandu. We will pick up you from Airport to hotel.Evening will be meeting in office.Introduction with guide Welcome dinner and trekking information by guide.
Drive to Pokhara by standard tourist bus. Your trekking guide will be with you. Tourist bus will take about 7-8 hours to get Pokhara Evening can make boating. And Guide will let you know the next day program.
Well here we start to our journey to Mountain. So today we take Taxi/private vehicle from Pokhara to Nayapul about 1;30 hours, then we do start to wlak through the Modi river to Syauli Bazar. Here probably will be lunch break and walk up about 1;30 hours. Then also we need to walk gradual up trail via Ghandruk Village to Komrong. Total walking time will be aprox 6/7 hours.
Well from Komrong Danda to Lower Sinuwa is up & down. Physically will be little tired. Anyway the trail is easy & major trekking route. But it’s little crowed.The day is to walk in Chhomrong & other some villages along the way. It will take 7/8 hours to get Sinuwa from Sinuwa.
Here the looks quite heavy. But in real it’s not so difficult as your expected. The trail is major trekking trail & very busy. there are 4 lodges but basic. As well food are also basic. so you are above 3000 m .So be careful for altitude. drink much water. The day to walk inside the forest mostly. Aprox to walk for day is about 7/8 hours.
Ok, the main goal poit is here. from deurali to ABC is about 4:30 hour to 5 hours. About mid way there another pace called MBC 3700m. Which mean Machhapuchre Base camp. So the highest place of the trip. Feel relax & satisfy. Be safe from outside cold. Drink much water. Annapurna I is just nearby your eyes. As well Annapurna III, Annapurna south, Hiuchuli, Fishtail are close to you. Take 360 Sunset & sunrise view from the lodge yard. The day is to walk opened(tree less) and above 3000 m only.
Well today you have to wake up before the sunrise on above the mountains. Take your time for pictures and after breakfast the trail you already know. Just repeat same trail you walked to ABC. But distance will be longer. Doesn’t matter of longer way. You have done your goal. 7/8 hours to walk.
Well here most of the trail we have already walked before. Just about an hour from chhomrong to Jhinu is new trail. Anyway the distance is not too long. Evening would be much better to go hot spring. which is just 30 minutes from the lodge. lodge & food are better than before.
Well the last day of the trekking. just walk about 3 hours and back to Pokhara by Local transportation.
Well all the road is same & will back to Kathmandu by similar standard tourist bus. Evening will farewell dinner with official staff for your feedback. Dinner will be fixed Nepalese meal with nepalese cultural dance performance.
Well, here you have to look for your home. We thank you for being with us. We drop you to airport by private vehicle. Thank you ” Namaste ‘
- Airport pick up and drop by private taxi / Car.
- Welcome & farewell dinner(cultural dance) in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu 2 nights room including breakfast at 3* hotel as well 2 nights in pokhara including Breakfast.
- Transportation Kath-Pokhara-kath by standard tourist bus for clients and guide. Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara reserve Car/taxi and For porters all land transportation.
- 3 meals during trekking days.( breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Walking poles , sleeping bags, Crompones.
- 3 times ( one cup per time) tea/ coffee during the trek.
- All permits ( ACAP, TIMS,& Local) & government taxes.
- An English speaking, Government authorized licence holder guide & one porter for each two.
- Guide & porters wages, meals, transportation & insurance for during working days .
- Fresh fruits dessert every evening after dinner.
- Pokhara fewalake boating for an hour.
- International flight tickets & visa fee $40 during visa process on arrival desk.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All kinds of shopping. Drinking water, and other drinks (Beer, fruities, mineral water, Coke or Etc....).
- Battery charge (power bank is highly recommend), Wifi charge , hot Shower.
- Client insurance. (Just we do manage rescue ) .
- Guide/Porters Tips and any extra expense.
- Expenses incurred due to unforeseen, landslide, political strikes. In such case extra will be charged as per actual. (Suppose not able drive on time because of some unforeseen.).
- The things which is not in included list.