Langtang- Gosaikunda is another popular and famous trekking trip in Nepal.Which trip provides you as well many mountains view with quite and peaceful holy lakes along the way.On the way from this trip you can see Mt. Langtang Lirung, Mt. Gangchhempo, Mt. Dorje, Lang shisha and others from Langtang valley face.Then from the Gosainkunda face you can see Mt. Manaslu(8163m), Ganesh Himal I, II, III, IV, and Annapurna range as well.And arrond Gosainkunda area there are 100s of Lakes. But the Gosainkunda is popular and holy one.All local people Hindus and buddhists both type of them pray here. and some of lake doesn’t have name too. But bhairav kunda, Surya kunda, Saraswoti kunda are popular. Langtang- Gosainkunda is located just north from Kathmandu. You don’t need to expense your budget for domestic flights. So this one is little cheaper than others trekking routes. This one is more popular for the aged peoples.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02 Drive to Syafrubensi.
Day 03 Trek to Sherpagaun.
Day 04 Trek to Langtang Village.
Day 05 Trek to Kyanjing Gumba.
Day 06 Rest day, Hike to (Tserko ri 4983m/ Kyanjing ri 4700m) for the best view.
Day 07 Trek down to Lama Hotel.
Day 08 Trek to Thulo Syafru village.
Day 09 Trek to Cholangpati.
Day 10 Trek to Gosainkunda.
Day 11 Trek to Gopte via Lauribina pass(4610m).
Day 12 Trek to Kutumsang.
Day 13 Trek to Chisopani.
Day 14 Trek to Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 15 Sight seeing in Kathmandu.
Day 16 International departure.
- Pick up from airport and drop to airport by private Taxi/ Car.
- Welcome- farewell dinner in Kathmandu .
- 2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu at 3* hotel with breakfast .
- Public transportation to Syafrubensi and back to Kathmandu from Sundarijal.
- 3 meals during trekking days.( breakfast , lunch and dinner )
- All trekking permits for trekking. ( Local & national park.) & Government taxes.
- 3 cups of tea/ coffee during trekking days.
- An English speaking government licence holder guide & a porter between each two clients. Wages, food & insurance for guide and porters for during working days.
- Fresh fruits dessert every evening .
- Trekking route map. Just one in a group.
- Walking poles, sleeping bags & crompons.
- International air ticket & and visa fee.
- Wifi, mobile/ battery charge(Power bank is highly recommend), hot shower during trekking lodge .
- All drinks soft & hard. (Water, beer, coke, Tea/ coffee if more than limitation etc..
- Tips for staffs, donation & personal expenses.
- Clients insurance. (But we arrange your rescue if incase).
- Expenses due to mishappens, Landslide, political strike, bad weather etc. In those case extra will charge as per actual.
- Expenses not given in included section.